ALFContact is a small 'Contact Us' form for Joomla!.
The purpose of ALFContact is to provide a contactform with enough features to make it usefull and appealing whithout making it overly complicated.
Basically the form gives you the option to send messages to different aliases based on your accesslevel, these aliases are defined in the administrator section, each with their own set of options.
E.g. create aliasses for Sales or Billing or Webmaster, add a prefix, custom optional field, default subject and/or redirect as you like and you're set.
If the user isn't logged in it will show inputboxes for adding reply info, once they're logged in, it will automatically show their data.
Captcha security is included with a choice between reCaptcha and Captchas.net.
Recently ALFContact was recognized as one of the Best Joomla Extensions by the WHS Team.
-English, Dutch, French, Italian, Slovak, Czech, Bulgarian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Hungarian, Polish and German.
(If you want to contribute to an ALFContact translation, join us on Transifex)
|3.1.4||* Security Release *
- Fixed XSS Vulnerability
|3.1.3||- Fixed SSL ReCaptcha bug|
|3.1.2||- Fixed JQuery implementation|
|3.1.1||- Minor code changes to improve stability|
|3.1.0||- Included support for Multilingual sites|
- Initial J!3 release !
|2.0.8||* Security Release *
- Fixed XSS vulnerability
|2.0.7||- Fixed SSL ReCaptcha bug|
|2.0.6||- Fixed Max Chars bug
- Added option to disable Copy/Paste
|2.0.4||- Fixed error Captchas.net audio
|2.0.3||- Fixed error with HTTPS index
- Changed redirect to form to work better
|2.0.2||- Autofill user info is now optional (for common login sites)
- Added redirect to URL option
|2.0.1||- Fixed small bug showing only max 20 contacts.|
|2.0||- Completely rebuild J!1.7 version.
- Added Captchas.net support
- Added second optional field
- Possibility to create multiple forms with multiple default contacts
- Added ordering
|1.9.4||- Fixed some security issues reported by Jose Carlos de Arriba (Foreground Security)|
|1.9.3||- Fixed ReCaptcha bug
- Replaced some deprecated PHP functions
|1.9.2||- Added REPLY-TO in header to fix problems with some hosts|
|1.9.1||- Now fully XHTML compatible
- Included SEF Advance support
- Captcha function can be set for 'Guests Only'
|1.9||- Added reCaptcha support, including language and theme support
- Changed Redirect option to be for each contact individually
- Changed method for sending mail, this method makes it more flexible to add some functionality later
- Changed the from: address of the users's copy to the site's e-mail address as some hosts had trouble with this
- Added option to change the From: address of the e-mails from the user to the site's address
- Added support for multiple recipients for the contacts, just seperate them by a semicolon (;)
- Added an update option (defaults to 'yes')
- Changed 'INTRO' option to 'HEADER'
- Added 'FOOTER' option
|1.8.2||- Fixed problem with linebreaks in HTML e-mails
- Added a Redirect option
- Added an option to maximize the number of characters allowed in a message
- Added an e-mail address validity check
|1.8.1||- Fixed problem with optional field not showing with single contact|
|1.8||- Added the possibility to add a custom prefix for each contact
- Added the possibility to add a custom field for each contact
- Added the possibility to add a default subject for each contact
- Choice between HTML or plain-text e-mails
- Optionally add sender details to each message
- Fixed localisation problems with some foreign characters
|1.7||- Email adresses are now also hidden from the HTML source file
- Changed Copy checkbox to be optional
- Added CSS classes to source
|1.6||- Added captcha by adding support for the Bigo Captcha plugin.
- Added customizable 'after sent' text
|1.5||- Added customizable title and introduction text.
- Language support is now by means of seperate language packs
|1.4||- Added French, Brazilian, Spanish and Swedish languages, fixed redirect bug|
|1.3||- Added standard behaviour in case of none or only 1 published entry.|
|1.2||- Added 'Default' option|
|1.1||- Added 'Send copy to own email address'|
|1.0||- Initial release|